- Schedule of Classes - June 10, 2022 7:44AM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 9, 2022 7:14PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2021-2022.
This course is designed to foster connections between our graduate student population in the Field of Food Science. Students will present on their own research. Each presentation will be followed by questions and written feedback from the class.
When Offered Fall, Spring.
- Articulate their own research, and offer insights into others'.
- Critically evaluate research issues.
- Describe the benefits of a more collaborative environment between labs with common interests.
- Identify ethical issues in research and publishing.
- Employ enhanced skills in oral communication.
- Critique and improve upon their own research projects via interaction with peers.
- Appraise ongoing work in our diverse field.
Seven Week - First.
Credits and Grading Basis
0.5 Credits S/U NoAud(Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory (no audit))
Class Number & Section Details
- T Stocking Hall M01
- Jan 24 - Mar 15, 2022
Instruction Mode: In Person
Limited to graduate students in the Field of Food Science and Technology, or via instructor permission.
Disabled for this roster.