- Schedule of Classes - June 10, 2022 7:44AM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 9, 2022 7:14PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2021-2022.
This course is designed to provide students with the opportunity to apply Food Science knowledge and skills to solve specific, real life technical problems incurred by food processors. Under the guidance of faculty mentors, teams consisting of 4 – 5 students will act as consultants for local industry partners working with the New York State Food Venture Center (NYSFVC).
When Offered Spring.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: juniors and seniors majoring in Food Science.
Course Attribute (CU-CEL)
- Apply critical thinking, problem solving, and project management skills.
- Develop professional skills and demonstrate business-level interaction.
- Apply and demonstrate proficiency with food science concepts.
- Practice effective communication to diverse groups, including industry and academic partners.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
2 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- W Stocking Hall 202
- Jan 24 - May 10, 2022
Instruction Mode: In Person
Hybrid: rotational in person attendance to be determined by instructor. Prerequisites: Major in Food Science, Junior or senior standing.
Disabled for this roster.