- Schedule of Classes - January 15, 2022 7:27PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 15, 2022 7:14PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2021-2022.
Students who are joining an Engineering Project Team for the first time will be introduced to the program and to information and skills needed for success as a project team member. Topics will include a broad orientation to the Engineering Project Teams, safety, communication, giving and accepting feedback, and expectations for culture and behavior. Students may enroll concurrently with one or two credits of additional team-specific project team coursework. The course is intended for and required of all new project team members.
When Offered Fall, Spring.
Course Attribute (CU-UGR)
- Students will demonstrate an understanding of the project team program, guidelines and policies, expectations, and requirements.
- Students will be able to complete project team work safely and will be able to identify what creates a safe versus unsafe working environment.
- Students will learn skills to effectively work in teams, and how to identify their own strengths and those of their teammates.
Project Session Full.
Credits and Grading Basis
1 Credit Sat/Unsat(Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory)
Class Number & Section Details
- TBA Online Meeting
- Jan 24 - May 10, 2022
Instruction Mode: Independent Studies
Or send this URL: