- Schedule of Classes - January 20, 2022 7:27PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 20, 2022 7:14PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2021-2022.
EDUC 4050 builds off of the broad nature of EDUC 2410. This course incorporates extensive field work in teaching, lesson planning, and evaluation based upon current theories in instruction at the collegiate level. The course is intended to integrate theory and practice associated with learning and teaching in college classroom settings and includes a minimum of 40 hours of supervised fieldwork in specific college classes.
When Offered Fall, Spring.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: EDUC 2410 or permission of instructor.
Distribution Category (KCM-AG, SBA-AG)
- Becoming a professional teacher who is developing the knowledge, skills, and dispositions of reflective practice, collaborative action, and lifelong inquiry into teaching and learning.
- Developing a personal philosophy of and a vision for delivering technical content through education pedagogy.
- Develop understanding of how to integrate subject specific knowledge and pedagogy, nature of the discipline and nature of learning in the college classroom.
- Designing learning environments that promote engaged learning.
- Developing skills in communication, management, and a variety of instructional and assessment strategies that contribute to meaningful instruction college classes.
- Becoming competent in selecting and integrating appropriate technological tools into instruction.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
4 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- MW Warren Hall B73
- Jan 24 - May 10, 2022
Instruction Mode: In Person
Prerequisites: EDUC 2410. Please contact Jeff Perry (jap255) to be added to waitlist.
Instructor Consent Required (Add)
Or send this URL: