- Schedule of Classes - January 23, 2022 7:28PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 23, 2022 7:15PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2021-2022.
Course addresses a collection of topics relevant to the modeling, analysis, simulation, and optimization of large complex multi-agent systems. Course provides a standalone introduction to discrete-time Markov chains; covers the Metropolis algorithm and its generalizations; gives an introduction to the theory of genetic algorithms; and provides an introduction to evolutionary game theory, including the ESS concept, replicator dynamics, and dynamic probabilistic approaches.
When Offered Spring.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: ECE 3100 or a strong familiarity with discrete probability.
- Develop an understanding of discrete-time Markov chains with countable state spaces.
- Learn about the historical development of various random-search techniques.
- Attain a fairly deep understanding of the theory of genetic algorithms.
- Attain a basic understanding of evolutionary game theory and its importance in modeling and analysis of modern large-scale systems.
Or send this URL: