- Schedule of Classes - January 19, 2022 7:27PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 19, 2022 7:14PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2021-2022.
This studio aims to familiarize students with the generative approach in the design process and allow them to explore opportunities for creating novel cyber–human systems for the design and/or fabrication of a physical space.
When Offered Spring.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Recommended prerequisite: DEA 1150.
Distribution Category (LAD-HE, SBA-HE)
- This studio aims to familiarize students with the generative approach in the design process and allow them to explore opportunities for creating novel cyber–human systems for the design and/or fabrication of a physical space.
- To comprehend principles and methods in the field of generative design, and identify opportunities of generative tools for human-centered design.
- To develop the practical skills to design and fabricate a prototype that is not achievable by a human or a computer/machine working alone.
- To apply effective and accurate visual representation, clear and concise verbal presentation, and an articulate written argument in communication.
- To demonstrate the ability to synthesize information and ideas through written and visual communication — and to critically apply this information to creative research and practice.
Regular Academic Session. Combined with: DEA 3306
Credits and Grading Basis
4 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- TR M Van Rensselaer Hall 4221
- Jan 24 - May 10, 2022
Instruction Mode: In Person
Recommended prerequisite: DEA 1150.
All students, whether enrolled or wait-listed will need to complete the following survey. https://cornell.ca1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_5bi8iNDGkMg3XoN
Or send this URL: