- Schedule of Classes - January 19, 2022 7:27PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 19, 2022 7:14PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2021-2022.
This is a graduate design theory course. The primary objective is to introduce topical issues of design in the built environment, with a focus on enclosure. Different theoretical themes will be introduced and explored each week through critical readings, discussions, and creative synthesis.
When Offered Spring.
Distribution Category (LAD-HE)
- Acquire grounding in the field of design theory as it pertains to the built environment and be able to apply it to contemporary design issues.
- Develop a greater proficiency in critical thinking through rhetorical and historiographical analyses of the readings.
- Incorporate a greater breadth of disciplinary perspectives as the world of ideas, philosophy, is compared to the world of interventions, design.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- F M Van Rensselaer Hall 4301
- Jan 24 - May 10, 2022
Instruction Mode: In Person
Or send this URL: