- Schedule of Classes - June 10, 2022 7:44AM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 9, 2022 7:14PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2021-2022.
Covers physical and cognitive ergonomic methods and techniques and their application to the design of products and modern work environments. Covers conceptual frameworks for ergonomics analysis, systems methods and processes, a repertoire of ergonomics methods, and techniques for the analysis of products, work activities and work systems.
When Offered Spring.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: DEA 3510.
- Explore a wide variety of conceptual and methodological issues in cognitive and physical ergonomics, contextual models of ergonomics and their impact on the choice of analytical methods.
- Conduct an ergonomic analysis for both physical and cognitive ergonomics topics.
- Develop and frame ergonomic recommendations for workplace ergonomic problems.
Regular Academic Session. Combined with: DEA 6700
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- MW M Van Rensselaer Hall 1101
- Jan 24 - May 10, 2022
Instruction Mode: In Person
Prerequisite: DEA 3510
Or send this URL: