- Schedule of Classes - January 19, 2022 7:27PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 19, 2022 7:14PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2021-2022.
What do the White House and a tin can of beans share in common? Both were the result of a design competition. The last studio in the undergraduate design sequence will engage the "real world" in a series of design challenges. Each student will participate in at least 3 design competitions of various scale, requirements and origin.
When Offered Spring.
Fees Cost of materials: approximately $150; course competition registration fee: $75.
Permission Note Enrollment preference given to: DEA seniors.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: DEA 3301 or DEA 4401 or permission of instructor.
Distribution Category (LAD-HE)
- Develop an individual design process and technique.
- Apply research and analysis tools to the design process and learn to identify design opportunities.
- Develop methods to quickly and effectively deliver design ideas in visual and written form.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
4 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- TR M Van Rensselaer Hall 4231
- Jan 24 - May 10, 2022
Instruction Mode: In Person
Enrollment preference given to: DEA seniors. Prerequisite: DEA 3301 or DEA 4401 or permission of instructor. Cost of materials: approximately $150; course competition registration fee: $75.
Or send this URL: