- Schedule of Classes - January 18, 2022 7:28PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 18, 2022 7:14PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2021-2022.
Develops students' understanding and competence in the use of research and analytical tools to study the relationship between the physical environment and human behavior. Emphasizes evaluation of internal and external validity as well as measurement reliability and validity. Topics include research design, unobtrusive and obtrusive data-collecting tools, the processing of data, and effective communication of empirical research findings. Students will need to see instructor for section assignments.
When Offered Spring.
- Evaluate and critique both research journal articles and reports of research in the media.
- Understand the principles, methods, and logic of research design and methods.
- Develop research strategies to address questions of interest in the field.
- Understand and commit to ethical principles related to the conduct of research.
- Communicate research clearly, logically, and persuasively.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Stdnt Opt(Letter or S/U grades)
Class Number & Section Details
- MW M Van Rensselaer Hall 1106
- Jan 24 - May 10, 2022
Instruction Mode: In Person
Or send this URL: