- Schedule of Classes - January 19, 2022 7:27PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 19, 2022 7:14PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2021-2022.
The relationship between art and science has been thoroughly discussed by philosophers. This course will review the discussion on this topic and investigate the role of art/science in a variety of professions and its role in creativity. Sustainability, multiculturalism and transdisciplinarity will be explored as manifestations of integrated minds and communities.
When Offered Spring.
Permission Note Enrollment preference given to: DEA majors.
Distribution Category (D-HE, LAD-HE)
- Appreciate interdisciplinary and transdisciplinary approaches. Students will develop an appreciation of the relationships between various disciplines and proactively engage in interdisciplinary and transdisciplinary activities.
- Understand the contribution of art and science to creativity. Students will recognize the role that art and science play in the creative act and develop skills that allow them to use alternative approaches to problem solving.
- Solve problems collaboratively. Students will collaborate in multidisciplinary teams to address issues related to sustainability multiculturalism and globalization.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- TR Human Ecology Building T01
- Jan 24 - May 10, 2022
Instruction Mode: In Person
Enrollment preference given to: DEA majors.
Or send this URL: