- Schedule of Classes - January 22, 2022 7:27PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 22, 2022 7:14PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2021-2022.
This course will allow students to gain an in-depth learning about a subarea in computer systems, either a classical one or an emerging one. Students will read and discuss recent papers in the selected subarea, and work on a collaborative project. Each offering of the course may choose a different subarea.
When Offered Spring.
Permission Note Permission of instructor required.
- In-depth understanding of a specialized subarea in computer systems.
- Identify core challenges, and problems within the subarea.
- Build or analyze a system component to gain hands-on experience.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
1 Credit Stdnt Opt(Letter or S/U grades)
Topic: Building Disaggregated Systems
Class Number & Section Details
- F Hollister Hall 206
- Jan 24 - May 10, 2022
Instruction Mode: In Person
Enrollment is restricted to CS PhD and CS MS students. All others must obtain permission from the instructor to enroll.
Or send this URL: