- Schedule of Classes - January 23, 2022 7:28PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 23, 2022 7:15PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2021-2022.
Modeling and analysis of the dynamics of chemical processes, Laplace transforms, block diagrams, feedback control systems, and stability analysis.
When Offered Spring.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: CHEME 3130 and CHEME 3230.
- Students apply mathematical analysis to develop models for chemical process systems. (a,c,e,j,k)
- Students complete all problem sets in groups of 2-3 people. (d,g)
- The first problem set is an open-ended assignment, which helps introduce basic concepts of control, including the identification of variables, parameters, inputs an outputs. Students are encouraged to select a system that is not a traditional chemical process. (j,k)
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
2 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- WF Olin Hall 165
- Jan 24 - May 10, 2022
Instruction Mode: In Person
Or send this URL: