- Schedule of Classes - January 23, 2022 7:28PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 23, 2022 7:15PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2021-2022.
Weekly presentations by visiting chemical and biomolecular engineers to describe career paths and current professions. Job overviews and day-to-day details. Lessons learned from experiences.
When Offered Spring.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: juniors affiliated with CBE.
- Assist with a specialized job search. (j)
- See the application of specific ChemE fundamentals such as process development and product development in the workplace. (h)
- Understand the extent of degree required, progression in industry, managerial technical ladder, career options and the importance of teamwork in specific careers. (i)
- Emphasis on safety and ethics particularly in the pharmaceutical industry. (f)
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
1 Credit Sat/Unsat(Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory)
Class Number & Section Details
- M Olin Hall 165
- Jan 24 - May 10, 2022
Instruction Mode: In Person
Enrollment limited to: Juniors in CHEME. Students are encouraged to attend the discussion hosted by the speaker from 1:10-2:10pm.
Or send this URL: