- Schedule of Classes - June 10, 2022 7:44AM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 9, 2022 7:14PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2021-2022.
Introduction to the principles, equipment, and methods used in obtaining information about earth resources and the environment from aircraft or satellite sensors. Topics include: basic interactions of electromagnetic radiation with the earth, sensors, sensor and grounddata acquisition, data analysis and interpretation, and project design in the form of a proposal to use remote sensing for a specific application.
When Offered Spring.
- Develop an understanding of the design characteristics and constraints of standard remote sensing systems.
- Gain an understanding of the use of remote sensing as a tool.
- Design a project using remote sensing for a specific application.
Regular Academic Session. Combined with: PLSCS 6600
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- MWF Hollister Hall 320
- Jan 24 - May 10, 2022
Instruction Mode: In Person
Or send this URL: