- Schedule of Classes - January 17, 2022 7:28PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 17, 2022 7:14PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2021-2022.
The goal of this course is to provide students with a quick introduction to programming that will allow them to use Python as a problem solving tool for work, research, or study, and present a basis for continued learning of Python and other programming tools.
When Offered Spring.
Comments Prior knowledge of programming is not required.Outcomes
- Define a problem and design a program to solve the problem by creating executable codes.
- Be fluent in the use of expressions, variables and functions, conditional statements, loops, sequences, and recursion.
- Understand the concept of object-oriented programming used in Python.
Credits and Grading Basis
1 Credit Graded(Letter grades only)
Or send this URL: