- Schedule of Classes - January 19, 2022 7:27PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 19, 2022 7:14PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2021-2022.
Teaches students about issues in international financial management and international investment. The major issues discussed include exchange rate volatility, the benefit of international diversification, and the analysis of international capital budgeting decisions. Specific topics include the determination of the cost of capital for foreign investments, the determination and management of foreign exchange risks and country risks, and the use of innovative financing for the multinational corporation.
When Offered Spring.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: AEM 2100 or equivalent and AEM 2240 or AEM 2241.
- Provide understanding of exchange rate volatility, the benefit of international diversification, and the analysis of international capital budgeting decisions.
- Students will be able to determine the cost of capital for foreign investments, foreign exchange risks, and country risks.
- Provide understanding of the use of innovative financing for the multinational corporation.
Regular Academic Session. Combined with: AEM 5290
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits GradeNoAud(Letter grades only (no audit))
Class Number & Section Details
- MW Warren Hall B75
- Jan 24 - May 10, 2022
Instruction Mode: In Person
Enrollment preference given to Dyson students.
Or send this URL: