- Schedule of Classes - January 19, 2022 7:27PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 19, 2022 7:14PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2021-2022.
This course will focus on reflection from the winter trip, and preparation and presentation of your South Africa project.
When Offered Spring.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: sophomores or higher.
Distribution Category (D-AG)
Course Attribute (CU-CEL, CU-ITL)
Satisfies Requirement Satisfies the Dyson Grand Challenges project requirement.
- Analyze social ventures, make practical and actionable recommendations to help social entrepreneurs.
- Interact and communicate with people of other cultures and ethnicities, with a higher level of self-awareness of local contexts.
- Analyze social ventures using a human centered consulting approach, and gain an understanding of the complexity of building a diverse society.
- Explain how "big business" creates an inclusive and diverse workforce within South Africa.
- Employ ethical reasoning in judging ideas, actions and their implications particularly when assisting small business owners.
Seven Week - First.
Credits and Grading Basis
1 Credit Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- F Warren Hall 137
- Jan 24 - Mar 15, 2022
Van Es, C
Instruction Mode: In Person
Instructor Consent Required (Add)
Or send this URL: