- Schedule of Classes - January 19, 2022 7:27PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 19, 2022 7:14PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2021-2022.
A broad overview of various aspects of the Fixed Income and Equities Markets and the role of Investment Banks. Topics, amongst others, will include: Securities Sales and Trading, Fiscal and Monetary Policy effects on Markets, Asset Management, Private Equity and Leveraged Buyouts, Mergers and Acquisitions, and Risk Management. Course will focus on real life practices and may include guest speakers, role playing and trading simulations.
When Offered Spring.
- Develop effective communication skills.
- Attain analytical and functional competency in basic business skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to solve practical business problems and make an impact in society.
- Develop skills to be critical consumers of business information and research.
Seven Week - First.
Credits and Grading Basis
1 Credit Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- W Warren Hall 150
- Jan 24 - Mar 15, 2022
Instruction Mode: In Person
Or send this URL: