- Schedule of Classes - September 9, 2021 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - September 9, 2021 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2020-2021.
Introduction to the principles, equipment, and methods used in obtaining information about earth resources and the environment from aircraft or satellite sensors. Topics include: basic interactions of electromagnetic radiation with the earth, sensors, sensor and grounddata acquisition, data analysis and interpretation, and project design in the form of a proposal to use remote sensing for a specific application.
When Offered Spring.
- Develop an understanding of the design characteristics and constraints of standard remote sensing systems.
- Gain an understanding of the use of remote sensing as a tool.
- Design a project using remote sensing for a specific application.
Disabled for this roster.