- Schedule of Classes - September 9, 2021 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - September 9, 2021 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2020-2021.
Designed to give graduate students teaching experience through involvement in planning and teaching courses under the supervision of SIPS faculty members. May include leading discussion sections; preparing, assisting in, or teaching lectures and laboratories; and tutoring.
When Offered Fall, Spring.
- Explain course content effectively to others.
- Appreciate the diversity of student learning styles and associated needs.
- Develop their own teaching philosophy.
- Critically self-reflect in order to enhance their skills and/or performance.
- Engage students in the learning process.
- Develop effective classroom materials (i.e., PowerPoint presentations, lab experiences, review sheets).
- Demonstrate respect for all students and their inclusive communities.
Disabled for this roster.