- Schedule of Classes - May 15, 2021 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - May 15, 2021 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2020-2021.
This course explores the elements of sustainable design, establishment and management of sports, golf and lawn turf. Focus on practical aspects through field tours, hand-on activities and real-world case studies.
When Offered Spring (weeks 8-14, offered in odd-numbered years only).
Prerequisites/Corequisites Recommended prerequisite: PLHRT 4920/LA 4920.
Course Attribute (CU-SBY)
- Critically evaluate design specifications for turfgrass installations.
- Develop skills for effective client communication regarding sustainable design and management of turf.
- Develop hands-on plant identification and other practical turfgrass management skills.
Seven Week - Second.
Credits and Grading Basis
2 Credits GradeNoAud(Letter grades only (no audit))
Class Number & Section Details
- WNevin Welcome Center 201X
- Mar 29 - May 14, 2021
Instruction Mode: In Person
Prerequisite: PLHRT 4920/LA 4920 recommended but not required.
No remote access for this course, as the department has deemed it impossible for students to satisfactorily meet learning goals if enrolled remotely.
Enrollment limited to students who are able to attend in-person classes in the Ithaca area.
Or send this URL: