- Schedule of Classes - May 6, 2021 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - May 6, 2021 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2020-2021.
Information and communications technologies are fundamentally transforming public and nonprofit sectors. This course combines 1) managerial topics: technology acquisition, outsourcing, project management, risk governance, digital strategies; 2) emerging technologies: social media, artificial intelligence, cloud, analytics, big data; 3) real-life cases from global markets; 4) analytical and problem-solving frameworks. This course doesn't require technical background.
When Offered Spring.Outcomes
- Articulate the key elements of information systems and their development and governance process.
- Analyze and manage the value and risk of a diverse portfolio of technology projects and programs.
- Apply analytical frameworks in the course to develop solutions and strategies for real-life cases.
- Assess emerging technologies and use them to transform global public and nonprofit sectors.
Seven Week - Second.
Credits and Grading Basis
1.5 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- FOnline Meeting
- Mar 29 - May 14, 2021
Instruction Mode: Online
Hybrid: rotational attendance to be determined by instructor
Or send this URL: