- Schedule of Classes - May 6, 2021 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - May 6, 2021 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2020-2021.
This graduate-level survey course addresses the key concepts and tools of stakeholder identification, mapping, analysis and engagement strategies in working toward sustainable, positive development. With a particular focus on extractive industries in developing and emerging economies, the course is designed for students pursuing careers in sustainability in the public, private, or nonprofit sectors.
When Offered Spring.Outcomes
- Students will describe principles of stakeholder identification, mapping, analysis, and engagement strategies.
- Students will apply stakeholder engagement tools used by major international organizations to real-world cases.
- Students will analyze and develop a strategic deliverable around a hypothetical stakeholder engagement scenario drawn from the instructor's practice.
Seven Week - Second.
Credits and Grading Basis
1.5 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- FMalott Hall 228-Bache Aud
- Mar 29 - May 14, 2021
Instruction Mode: Hybrid-Online and In Person
Enrollment limited to students who are able to attend in-person classes in the Ithaca area.
Or send this URL: