- Schedule of Classes - September 9, 2021 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - September 9, 2021 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2020-2021.
This course will introduce students to working with data in the context of modern web applications. These include data representation with relational and non-relational databases, data mining to find patterns and make predictions, and graphical presentation for visualization.
When Offered Spring.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: graduate students.
- Students will gain practical skills for building web pages though the introduction of the data mining algorithms and theoretical approaches to graphics.
- Students will build project management skills through group interactions.
- Develop analytical tools for understanding the complex programming skills needed to build complex data systems.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Opt NoAud(Letter or S/U grades (no audit))
Class Number & Section Details
- F Online Meeting
- Feb 12 - May 14, 2021
- MW TBA Online Meeting
- Feb 8 - May 14, 2021
Instruction Mode: Online
Enrollment limited to: graduate students. Monday and Wednesday Lectures are Asynchronous Please email Terry Horgan firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in being added to the waitlist.
Instructor Consent Required (Add)
Disabled for this roster.