- Schedule of Classes - May 13, 2021 7:15PM EDT
- Course Catalog - May 13, 2021 7:16PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2020-2021.
This course builds on the first graduate statistics class for social sciences offered in falls. It will cover the general linear model as a data analytic tool. The focus will be on applied regression models.
When Offered Spring.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: HD 4750.
Distribution Category (SBA-HE)
- Analyze data and apply statistical techniques.
- Learn skills for effective write-up of data analysis results.
- Improve data analysis skills.
- Enable students to critically evaluate statistical evidence.
Regular Academic Session. Combined with: PSYCH 4760
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Stdnt Opt(Letter or S/U grades)
Class Number & Section Details
- TBA Online Meeting
- Feb 8 - May 14, 2021
Instruction Mode: Distance Learning-Asynchronous
Department Consent Required (Add)
Or send this URL: