- Schedule of Classes - May 11, 2021 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - May 11, 2021 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2020-2021.
The department teaches "trial" courses under this number. Offerings vary by semester and are advertised by the department before the semester starts. Courses offered under the number will be approved by the department curriculum committee, and the same course is not offered more than twice under this number.
When Offered Spring (offered on demand).
Prerequisites/Corequisites Corequisite: ENTOM 3030.
- You will write scientific papers, - effectively introducing and justifying scientific question and hypotheses - correctly reporting the experimental design, methods and the tests used for your analysis - appropriately communicating statistical results in a biological context - interpreting your results in the broader biological context of your question.
- You will analyze strategies that lead to more effective scientific writing.
- You will report in manuscript style the results and biological interpretation of 3 experiments that you have developed in the ENTOM 3030 class.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
1 Credit Sat/Unsat(Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory)
Topic: Racial Justice Book Discussion
Class Number & Section Details
- ROnline Meeting
- Feb 8 - May 14, 2021
Instruction Mode: Online
Or send this URL: