- Schedule of Classes - May 15, 2021 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - May 15, 2021 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2020-2021.
Big data is transforming organizations enabling vast improvements in operating efficiency, market identification and segmentation, and many other domains. This course focuses on data collection at all scales, the transformation of that data into knowledge using a variety of data analytic techniques, and the integration of that knowledge into system models for decision-making to better manage organizations. Expertise in R will be developed throughout this course.
When Offered Fall.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: CEE 3230, CEE 3040 or equivalent.
- Develop an ability to manage, analyze and interpret data.
- Improve the students' ability to identify, formulate and solve engineering management problems.
- Develop the skills and techniques necessary to become an effective problem solver.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
0 Credits ()
Class Number & Section Details
- TBA Online Meeting
- Feb 8 - May 14, 2021
Instruction Mode: Distance Learning-Asynchronous
Department Consent Required (Add)
Or send this URL: