- Schedule of Classes - May 6, 2021 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - May 6, 2021 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2020-2021.
Engage in a dialogue among design, health, medicine, policy, engineering, and management disciplines on innovations in healthcare through multidisciplinary practice. Learn about the latest concepts of evidence-based design (EBD) and healing environments, discuss practical applications, and have the option to gain skills for Evidence-based Design Accreditation and Certification (EDAC).
When Offered Spring.
Permission Note Enrollment preference given to: graduate students and upper-level undergraduates.
- Learn about the impact of healing environments on personal, social, and organizational outcomes and identify the environmental causes of current operational challenges.
- Engage in multidisciplinary dialogs to boost practical competencies to improve healthcare outcomes.
- Discuss issues and appropriate solutions to transform healthcare experiences and prepare for related fields in health organizations, industry, government, and academia.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- TROnline Meeting
- Feb 8 - May 14, 2021
Instruction Mode: Online
Or send this URL: