- Schedule of Classes - May 10, 2021 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - May 10, 2021 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2020-2021.
Develops students' understanding and competence in the use of research and analytical tools to study the relationship between the physical environment and human behavior. Emphasizes evaluation of internal and external validity as well as measurement reliability and validity. Topics include research design, unobtrusive and obtrusive data-collecting tools, the processing of data, and effective communication of empirical research findings. Students will need to see instructor for section assignments.
When Offered Spring.Outcomes
- Evaluate and critique both research journal articles and reports of research in the media.
- Understand the principles, methods, and logic of research design and methods.
- Develop research strategies to address questions of interest in the field.
- Understand and commit to ethical principles related to the conduct of research.
- Communicate research clearly, logically, and persuasively.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Stdnt Opt(Letter or S/U grades)
Class Number & Section Details
- MWOnline Meeting
- Feb 8 - May 14, 2021
Instruction Mode: Online
Or send this URL: