- Schedule of Classes - May 6, 2021 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - May 6, 2021 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2020-2021.
This 4-credit studio-based course focuses on the practice of 'Positive Design'—design that aims to proactively promote or support the well-being of individuals or communities by evoking valuable experiences.
When Offered Spring.
Distribution Category (KCM-HE, LAD-HE)
- Skills for integrating psychological well-being into planning, ideation, analysis, and evaluation of new design solutions.
- Scenarios and case studies that provide examples of the ways design impacts users' emotion, behavior, and well-being.
- To understand and argue the role of the design and the designer in a socially responsible manner.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
4 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- MWM Van Rensselaer Hall 4301
- Feb 8 - May 14, 2021
Instruction Mode: Hybrid-Online and In Person
Hybrid: in person attendance supplemented by additional online contact hours.
Enrollment limited to students who are able to attend in-person classes in the Ithaca area.
Or send this URL: