- Schedule of Classes - May 6, 2021 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - May 6, 2021 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2020-2021.
Survey course for students interested in careers that influence habitat and human behavior. Careers may include employment in the fields of design (user experience design, interaction design, interior architecture, etc.), design strategy and consulting, ergonomics, facility planning, business, and real estate. Experts and young alumni representing these disciplines discuss their work while addressing current issues, trends, key skill sets, and career opportunities (especially those favoring the knowledge and skill sets that the curriculum of Design and Environmental Analysis supports to develop).
When Offered Spring.
Permission Note Enrollment preference given to: DEA majors.
- Become familiar with the fields of academic study, research and career opportunities related to the design, planning, management and assessment of the built environment and the human experience within.
- Explore their own academic interests, skills and expectations.
- Expand their awareness of career opportunities related to their academic interests, and use the information to help plan curriculum and extra-curriculum experience more effectively.
- Participate in dynamic dialogue with experts and alumni invited to guest lecture in the class.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
1 Credit Sat/Unsat(Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory)
Class Number & Section Details
- FOnline Meeting
- Feb 8 - May 14, 2021
Instruction Mode: Online
Or send this URL: