- Schedule of Classes - September 9, 2021 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - September 9, 2021 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2020-2021.
Weekly presentations by visiting chemical and biomolecular engineers to describe career paths and current professions. Job overviews and day-to-day details. Lessons learned from experiences.
When Offered Spring.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: juniors affiliated with CBE.
- Assist with a specialized job search. (j)
- See the application of specific ChemE fundamentals such as process development and product development in the workplace. (h)
- Understand the extent of degree required, progression in industry, managerial technical ladder, career options and the importance of teamwork in specific careers. (i)
- Emphasis on safety and ethics particularly in the pharmaceutical industry. (f)
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
1 Credit Sat/Unsat(Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory)
Class Number & Section Details
- M Online Meeting
- Feb 8 - May 14, 2021
Instruction Mode: Online
Enrollment limited to: Juniors in CHEME. Students are encouraged to attend the discussion hosted by the speaker from 1:10-2:10pm.
Disabled for this roster.