- Schedule of Classes - April 19, 2021 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - April 19, 2021 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2020-2021.
This class examines the neural circuits of motivated behavior and reward, and involves the critical reading and discussion of classic and contemporary papers in this subject. Topics include neural processes related to reward, punishment, risk, effort, appetite, aggression, addiction, and depression.
When Offered Spring (offered in odd-numbered years only).
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: BIONB 2220.
Distribution Category (OPHLS-AG, PBS-AS, BIO-AS)
- Students will be able to critically read and understand the primary literature in motivated behavior.
- Students will be able to discuss the major current and historical debates in the field.
- Students will be able to identify questions raised in the scientific literature and use these questions to develop hypotheses.
- Students will be able to design experiments to test their hypotheses.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- TROnline Meeting
- Feb 8 - May 14, 2021
Instruction Mode: Online
Prerequisite: BIONB 2220.
Or send this URL: