- Schedule of Classes - September 9, 2021 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - September 9, 2021 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2020-2021.
This course is for students in the HHMI-Cornell Research Transfer (CURT) program, and will introduce HHMI-CURT Scholars to faculty research, include scholar presentations, and serve as a forum for HHMI-CURT Scholars to discuss potential difficulties or success in labs.
When Offered Fall, Spring.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: participation in the HHMI-Cornell University Research Transfer (CURT) program.
Course Attribute (CU-UGR)
- Students will be able to explain faculty research in life science.
- Students will be able to orally communicate concepts in life science.
- Students will be able to critically evaluate primary life science research literature and primary laboratory findings.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
1 Credit Sat/Unsat(Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory)
Class Number & Section Details
- W Rockefeller Hall 203
- Feb 8 - May 14, 2021
Instruction Mode: Hybrid-Online and In Person
This course is for students in the HHMI-Cornell Research Transfer (CURT) program.
Hybrid: rotational in person attendance to be determined by instructor.
Enrollment limited to students who are able to attend in-person classes in the Ithaca area.
Instructor Consent Required (Add)
Disabled for this roster.