- Schedule of Classes - September 9, 2021 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - September 9, 2021 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2020-2021.
This course is designed to help freshman biology majors make the transition to Cornell's science courses, give exposure to career options in research and medicine, provide opportunities to meet and network with faculty, and to facilitate students' pursuit of research on campus.
When Offered Spring.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: membership in the Biology Scholars Program.
- Students will be able to conduct an effective search for a research opportunity.
- Students will be able to become familiar with some research efforts on campus via lab tours and student presentations.
- Students will be able to become familiar with pathways to careers in science.
- Students will be able to understand Cornell faculty responsibilities and motivations for doing the work they do.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
1 Credit Sat/Unsat(Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory)
Class Number & Section Details
- W Online Meeting
- Feb 8 - May 14, 2021
Instruction Mode: Online
Enrollment is limited to: members of the Biology Scholars Program.
Disabled for this roster.