- Schedule of Classes - May 6, 2021 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - May 6, 2021 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2020-2021.
Lectures cover various aspects of the biology of amphibians and reptiles, including evolution, zoogeography, ecology, behavior, and physiology.
When Offered Spring.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Recommended prerequisite: BIOEE 2740.
- Acquire knowledge of the major groups of amphibians and reptiles, with respect to their main diagnostic characteristics.
- Move freely back and forth between classifications and evolutionary trees of amphibians and reptiles on a global basis.
- Synthesize, integrate, and discuss details of morphology, ecology, behavior, and physiology for major lineages of amphibians and reptiles.
- Have a working familiarity with the characteristics that distinguish ~50 species of amphibians and reptiles, including primarily those found in NY, as well as construct a key to an initially unknown fauna.
- Think integratively and synthetically about the biology and future of amphibians and reptiles on a global and local basis.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
2 Credits Stdnt Opt(Letter or S/U grades)
Class Number & Section Details
- TROnline Meeting
- Feb 8 - May 14, 2021
Instruction Mode: Online
Prerequisite or co-requisite: BIOEE 4700.
Or send this URL: