- Schedule of Classes - May 6, 2021 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - May 6, 2021 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2020-2021.
Planning and design of processes and facilities for management of municipal solid wastes. Source characterization and reduction; collection and transport systems; waste-to energy combustion; sanitary landfills; composting; recycling and materials recovery facilities; and hazardous waste management. Emphasizes quantitative analyses.
When Offered Spring.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: BEE 3500 or CEE 3510 or permission of instructor.
Course Attribute (CU-SBY)
- Students will improve their ability to identify, formulate, and solve complex engineering problems by applying principles of engineering, science and mathematics (ABET 1)
- Students will demonstrate improved ability to apply engineering design to produce solutions that meet specified needs with consideration of public health, safety and welfare, as well as relevant global, cultural, social, environmental and economic factors (ABET 2).
- Students will demonstrate an ability to recognize ethical and professional responsibilities in engineering situations and make informed judgements which consider the impact of engineering solutions in global, economic, environmental, and societal contexts (ABET 4).
- Students will improve their ability to develop and conduct appropriate experimentation, analyze and interpret data, and use engineering judgement to draw conclusions (ABET 6).
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- TROnline Meeting
- Feb 8 - May 14, 2021
Instruction Mode: Online
Prerequisites: BEE 3500 or CEE 3510 or permission of instructor.
Or send this URL: