- Schedule of Classes - September 9, 2021 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - September 9, 2021 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2020-2021.
A strong business leader has to make smart, strategic marketing decisions, create and present a plan to get people on board, and then execute. Through business cases and a marketing simulation game, this course will teach how to effectively make these steps in a variety of industries. Students will get to pitch their version of what they think a company should do strategically by analyzing cases and bringing their ideas to class. Additionally, through the marketing simulation game, students will also get a chance to make actual strategic decisions as a business leader and respond to market reactions in an evolving and interactive business simulation environment.
When Offered Spring.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: AEM 2420 or equivalent.
Forbidden Overlaps Forbidden Overlap: due to an overlap in content, students will receive credit for both AEM 3125 and NBA 6220.
- Students will be introduced to the principles of marketing strategy through problem-based learning and practical application.
- Students will develop competence with concepts, tools and analytical methods commonly used in marketing strategy.
- Students will develop oral and written communication skills, as well as foster the advancement of each individual's teamwork abilities.
- Students will advance and encourage responsibility in being actively involved in their learning.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits GradeNoAud(Letter grades only (no audit))
Class Number & Section Details
- T Online Meeting
- Feb 8 - May 14, 2021
Instruction Mode: Online
Prerequisite: AEM 2420 or equivalent. Enrollment preference given to Dyson students.
Disabled for this roster.