- Schedule of Classes - September 9, 2021 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - September 9, 2021 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2020-2021.
A broad overview of various aspects of the Fixed Income and Equities Markets and the role of Investment Banks. Topics, amongst others, will include: Securities Sales and Trading, Fiscal and Monetary Policy effects on Markets, Asset Management, Private Equity and Leveraged Buyouts, Mergers and Acquisitions, and Risk Management. Course will focus on real life practices and may include guest speakers, role playing and trading simulations.
When Offered Spring (weeks 1-7).
- Develop effective communication skills.
- Attain analytical and functional competency in basic business skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to solve practical business problems and make an impact in society.
- Develop skills to be critical consumers of business information and research.
Seven Week - First.
Credits and Grading Basis
1 Credit Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- W Online Meeting
- Feb 8 - Mar 26, 2021
Instruction Mode: Online
Disabled for this roster.