- Schedule of Classes - February 16, 2020 7:14PM EST
- Course Catalog - February 16, 2020 7:15PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2019-2020.
The course consists of weekly seminars delivered by graduate students and invited speakers from Academia and Industry on research and extension topics relevant to the fields of plant pathology and plant microbe biology.
When Offered Fall or Spring.
Satisfies Requirement Requirement for all Plant Pathology and Plant-Microbe Biology students in the graduate field.Outcomes
- Critically evaluate scientific presentations related to plant pathology and plant-microbe biology.
- Improve presentation communication skills including both visual and oral communication.
- Expand critical evaluation skills through question-and-answer sessions.
Or send this URL: