- Schedule of Classes - February 25, 2020 7:14PM EST
- Course Catalog - February 25, 2020 7:14PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2019-2020.
Students learn the principles of mineral nutrient function in crop and landscape plants, are able to diagnose deficiencies by symptoms and tissue tests, and can devise organic and conventional nutrient management schemes that maximize productivity and mineral nutrient quality.
When Offered Spring (offered in even-numbered years only).
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: PLSCS 2600 or permission of instructor.
- Understand the role of mineral nutrients in plant growth.
- Recognize the symptoms of nutrient deficiencies and excesses in plants.
- Become familiar with diagnosis of nutrient status in plants.
- Learn the principles and methods of nutrient management for crops and landscape plants.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- MWFPlant Science Building 114
Prerequisites: PLSCS 2600 and BIOPL 2420 or equivalent.
Or send this URL: