- Schedule of Classes - June 25, 2020 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 25, 2020 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2019-2020.
Students interested in growing their own vegetables will learn the techniques to produce a healthy and productive organic vegetable garden. Students will learn how to build healthy soils, plan and plant for success, control garden pests with minimal effort and impact, extend harvest seasons, and how to use water efficiently.
When Offered Spring.
Course Attribute (CU-SBY)
- Will be able to understand the concept of organic vegetable production and the differences and similarities with other philosophies of gardening.
- Will have the ability to improve soil health as a foundation to successful organic gardening.
- Will be able to plan, plant and maintain a healthy garden year round as well as diagnose and correct common problems.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
1 Credit S/U NoAud(Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory (no audit))
Class Number & Section Details
- RGreen Grnhouse Bldg G 170-KPL
- Jan 21 - May 5, 2020
Instruction Mode: Hybrid - Online & In Person
Or send this URL: