- Schedule of Classes - February 20, 2020 7:14PM EST
- Course Catalog - February 20, 2020 7:15PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2019-2020.
Students interested in growing their own vegetables will learn the techniques to produce a healthy and productive organic vegetable garden. Students will learn how to build healthy soils, plan and plant for success, control garden pests with minimal effort and impact, extend harvest seasons, and how to use water efficiently.
When Offered Spring.
Course Attribute (CU-SBY)
- Will be able to understand the concept of organic vegetable production and the differences and similarities with other philosophies of gardening.
- Will have the ability to improve soil health as a foundation to successful organic gardening.
- Will be able to plan, plant and maintain a healthy garden year round as well as diagnose and correct common problems.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
1 Credit S/U NoAud(Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory (no audit))
Class Number & Section Details
- RGreen Grnhouse Bldg G 170-KPL
Or send this URL: