- Schedule of Classes - June 25, 2020 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 25, 2020 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2019-2020.
Intermediate-level course focusing on modes of landscape representation from ideation to presentation. Representation modes may include freehand, process drawing, and analysis and orthographic drawing; concept modeling; composite drawings; and visual books.
When Offered Spring.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: LA 5050. Corequisite: LA 5020 or permission of instructor.
- Students shall be introduced to introductory graphical theory and methods of representation.
- Students shall be introduced to three-dimensional modeling in a digital environment.
- Students shall be introduced to iterative methods of production in a digital and physical working environments.
- Students shall be introduced to method of "output" using physical modeling.
- Students shall be evaluated based on their use software and physical modeling expertise.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Stdnt Opt(Letter or S/U grades)
Class Number & Section Details
- TKennedy Hall 462
- Jan 21 - May 5, 2020
Instruction Mode: Hybrid - Online & In Person
Or send this URL: