- Schedule of Classes - June 25, 2020 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 25, 2020 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2019-2020.
This course presents the student with an understanding of the emerging role of the professional landscape architect. The course helps students choose a type of practice and introduces the problems and opportunities one may encounter in an office or in other professional situations. Topics include the diversity of types of professional practice, marketing professional services, office and project management, construction administration, and ethics.
When Offered Spring.Outcomes
- Students shall become familiar with the fundamentals of professional practice in different working environments.
- Students shall be introduced to professional ethics and the definitions of practice as defined by the American Society of Landscape Architects.
- Students shall be introduced to the professional licensure process.
- Students shall be introduced to project management and construction administration concepts.
- Students shall be introduced to the political, social and legal implications of working as a landscape architect.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
2 Credits Stdnt Opt(Letter or S/U grades)
Class Number & Section Details
- TRKennedy Hall 461
- Jan 21 - May 5, 2020
Instruction Mode: Hybrid - Online & In Person
Or send this URL: