- Schedule of Classes - June 25, 2020 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 25, 2020 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2019-2020.
Focuses on the role of materials and natural systems in design at multiple scales. Design strategies, theory and vocabulary in landscape architecture and allied disciplines are explored within the projects.
When Offered Spring.
Fees Course fee: approximately $250 for supplies and fees; field trip fee: approximately $250.
Course Attribute (CU-CEL, CU-SBY)
Comments Must have a grade of C- or better to advance to next studio in sequence.Outcomes
- Demonstrate intermediate skill in analog freehand and measured drawing and modeling
- Deploy Adobe Suites, CAD, and basic 3D modeling in Rhino or SketchUp at beginning to intermediate levels.
- Use basic GIS skills to create inventory and analysis maps.
- Design with increasingly complex programs through meetings and charettes with real clients and/or community engagement.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
5 Credits Stdnt Opt(Letter or S/U grades)
Class Number & Section Details
- MWFKennedy Hall 462
- Jan 21 - May 5, 2020
Instruction Mode: Hybrid - Online & In Person
Prerequisite: LA 2010 with grade of C or better.
Or send this URL: