- Schedule of Classes - February 21, 2020 7:14PM EST
- Course Catalog - February 21, 2020 7:15PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2019-2020.
This course applies fundamentals of landscape design to small-scale site-planning projects. Work in the studio introduces students to the design process, design principles, construction materials, and a wide array of graphic representation. Projects are selected at a variety of scales to expose students to a broad overview of landscape architecture.
When Offered Spring.
Fees Course fee: approximately $250 for required project supplies for model-making, and general drawing/drafting.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: 20 freshman landscape architecture majors or permission of instructor.
Course Attribute (CU-SBY)
Comments Must have a grade of C- or better to advance to next studio in sequence.Outcomes
- Students shall develop their facility with analog and digital drawing and representation including plan, section, and elevation.
- Students shall be introduced to perspective, plan, and isometric drawing.
- Students shall be introduced to analytical representation using two and three-dimensional formats.
- Students shall be introduced to Landscape Architecture through spatial and material analysis.
- Students shall be evaluated based on a series of design and graphic assignments.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
4 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- TRKennedy Hall 462
Enrollment is limited to: freshman landscape architecture majors or permission of instructor.
Or send this URL: