- Schedule of Classes - June 25, 2020 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 25, 2020 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2019-2020.
This course is an introduction to the global textile and apparel complex, particularly the importance of international trade, global sourcing, strategic management of global brands, and corporate social responsibility. There is a focus on multinational apparel firms with accompanying case study analysis.
When Offered Spring.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: junior or senior standing.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: FSAD 1350 or FSAD 2310, and economics course.
Course Attribute (CU-SBY)
- Describe the structure, conduct, and performance of the global apparel industry.
- Assess current global factors that influence multinational apparel firms.
- Recommend strategies for apparel production and distribution based on cultural, economic, environmental, and political factors.
- Explain the implications of international regulations, alliances, and trade policies on the apparel industry.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Stdnt Opt(Letter or S/U grades)
Class Number & Section Details
- TRWarren Hall 101
- Jan 21 - May 5, 2020
Instruction Mode: Hybrid - Online & In Person
Disabled for this roster.