- Schedule of Classes - June 25, 2020 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 25, 2020 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2019-2020.
Covers evaluation of fibers, yarns, fabrics, and garments, with emphases on the meaning of standards, testing philosophy, quality control, and statistical analysis. Discusses day-to-day tests done in the textile and apparel industry. Laboratory sections introduce students to various test methods, data generation for analysis, and evaluation.
When Offered Spring.
Fees Lab fee: $30.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: FSAD 2370.
- Students should be conversant with definitions and perceptions of quality.
- Students should be familiar with industry standards, regulatory issues, and oversight organizations.
- Student should understand the role of quality assurance throughout the textile and sewn product development, production, and distribution cycle.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Stdnt Opt(Letter or S/U grades)
Class Number & Section Details
- TRHuman Ecology Building 141
- Jan 21 - May 5, 2020
Instruction Mode: Hybrid - Online & In Person
Disabled for this roster.