- Schedule of Classes - February 21, 2020 7:14PM EST
- Course Catalog - February 21, 2020 7:15PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2019-2020.
Covers evaluation of fibers, yarns, fabrics, and garments, with emphases on the meaning of standards, testing philosophy, quality control, and statistical analysis. Discusses day-to-day tests done in the textile and apparel industry. Laboratory sections introduce students to various test methods, data generation for analysis, and evaluation.
When Offered Spring.
Fees Lab fee: $30.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: FSAD 2370.
- Students should be conversant with definitions and perceptions of quality.
- Students should be familiar with industry standards, regulatory issues, and oversight organizations.
- Student should understand the role of quality assurance throughout the textile and sewn product development, production, and distribution cycle.
Or send this URL: