- Schedule of Classes - February 20, 2020 7:14PM EST
- Course Catalog - February 20, 2020 7:15PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2019-2020.
Provides students with opportunities to learn more about their personality type and strengths while applying this information to leadership and team building skills, diversity and ethics issues, as well as career skills in the field of food science. Topics and concepts are reinforced through presentations, interactive exercises and activities, simulations, case studies, and networking with food science alumni. Students are required to participate in a project using the Food Science Alumni Career Link network.
When Offered Spring.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: freshman Food Science majors.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: FDSC 1101.
- Recognize and explain the five practices of exemplary leaders.
- Better understand your personality type, strengths and team building skills.
- Develop strong working relationships with your Food Science classmates.
- Analyze, evaluate and discuss a food ethics case study.
- Conduct an informational interview and become acquainted with a Cornell Food Science alumnus.
- Recognize the importance of team work in problem solving.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
2 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- MStocking Hall M01
Prerequisite: FDSC 1101. Restricted to Food Science majors.
Or send this URL: